Thursday, April 7, 2011

OK, The Poll Had To Go

Sorry about the poll.  I should have known it was a bad idea.

After 8 days I had 4 votes cast.  Over that same time I had 558 page views.  So, it appears virtually no one cares to take the time to participate in blog polls - not mine, anyway.  Of course, it's also possible everyone participates in blog polls and these 4 visitors have stopped by 137 times each... Isn't it?

The good news is 100% voted that my blog was good just the way is is.  No need to broaden its scope, or focus more, or turn it over to a better writer, or give it up.  Well, if you voted, thanks.  If you didn't, well, you've shaken my confidence to its very core.  Anyway you look at it, you won't have to worry about any more polls on this blog.  Now, back to the business of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment