Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Robert Glennon Coming to Colby

Dr. Robert Glennon is the Morris K. Udall Professor of Law and Public Policy in the Rogers College of Law at the University of Arizona.  He also is a published author including Water Follies: Groundwater Pumping and the Fate of America's Fresh Waters in 2002 and Unquenchable: America's Water Crisis and What To Do About It (2009).

By invitation of the Max Pickerill Lecture Series, Dr. Glennon will be visiting the Colby Community College campus (Frahm Theater) on October 27, beginning at 7:00 P.M. to present on water issues of interest.  The public is invited to this free lecture.  That means you are invited if you can make it to Colby by that time.  I hope some of you can attend.

I am almost finished reading Unquenchable so maybe I'll have a question or two for him.  I also plan on getting my copy of his book autographed.  Maybe I should ask for the authograph BEFORE I ask the questions...

No comments:

Post a Comment