I see today, as I visited the site again, that they have expanded their focus worldwide - now encompassing many different climate regions, technologies, political and legal systems, etc., etc. Impressive!
One thing I noticed on their website was the following, completely unqualified, comment on Ag Water Conservation:
What is Ag Water Conservation?
- Increased crop water use efficiency
- Improved irrigation application efficiency
- Increased capture and utilization of precipitation
- Decreased crop consumptive use
- Increased irrigation water diversion and delivery efficiencies
- Reduced water use through adoption of conservation measures and new technologies for water management
Anyway, I'll check back in on the site a while later. Maybe there'll be more information as to this listing. And I wish them all the luck in the world in capturing the universe of ag water conservation materials.