Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What to Do?

As you can see I've resorted to my first, and hopefully only, poll (look to your right ->) to assess how much more I'm going to invest in this blogging effort. 

Go ahead and vote how you really think.  I'm pretty sure I'm not the most captivating writer out here in the blog-o-sphere, and judging from the comments and discussion these posts have generated over the months, I may even have no knowledge or information that anyone is particularly interested in.  If this is the case, I'd be happy to do us all a favor and move on.

Then again, it's entirely possible that information is good in and of itself, and requires no comment or further discussion to be valuable to anyone that happens by.  If this is the case, I'd also be happy to continue.  Anyway, consider giving me some feedback please.  The poll lasts only until April 15, so that should cover most of my occassional readers and perhaps 6 or 7 new visitors that even notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment